Millions Of Asian Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON AAA.sg
Join AAA Marketplace for Products &
Services (including Halal)
Register and List your products
- Register as a Vendor for free and create a product catalogue. It's easy and DIY, and AAA is no different from common marketplace platforms
- Once you've successfully registered, access your Vendor's Dashboard to add your product.
Receive Orders and Fulfil
- AAA is meant for self-run and with easy to use features
- Once you have received a order, you will be responsible for the collection of payment from your Buyer and delivery
Package and Delivery
- Your customers will liaised with you directly on the delivery
- Please ensure that you ship your products on time
- If you are providing services, please ensure that you fulfill your contractual obligations
Get Payments and Grow Your business
- You have to ensure that you get payment via PayNow, Paypal, Strip, Cash, or whatever
- We are on beta mode, which means that we are still developing this platform, so bear with us
Want to find out more?
- Read our Sellers' FAQ for a better understanding of the process
- AAA is meant to be easy and we wish you fun and success in growing your online business with us.
BEST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
Affordable, Transparent, and Secure
It doesn’t cost a thing to list up to 20 items with our AAA Free Plan (subject to availability), and you only pay nothing after your stuff sells [unless the Customer pays with Credit Cards (Stripe)].
For COVID-19 situation, we are helping Singapore sellers to go online for FREE
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for free:
- A community of hundreds of thousand of Singapore shoppers.
- Numerous Sellers’ features to assist you in marketing, including coupon code, social media, operating hours, etc.
- Your very own Online Store at AAA to help you sell your stuffs and services.
but subject to change from time to time. We are all in this together.
See Sellers share about their new journey at AAA
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on AAA.sg
How do fees work on AAA?
Although AAA is very new (beta), team members behind this platform have years of experience in various industries.
Joining and starting a shop on AAA is free. You will need to subscribe to an AAA Free plan. The option to subscribe to a plan is available at your Vendor Dashboard.
Typically, there are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee. All are currently free during COVID-19 Pandemic and subject to change.
It costs S$0 to publish a listing to AAA. A listing typically lasts for the duration of your subscription plan.
Once an item sells, currently, there is a 0% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with Stripe or PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
t’s easy to set up a shop on AAA.sg. Create an AAA account (if you don’t already have one), and sellect “I am a Vendor” and enter your store name, etc.
Once your Vendor account has been set up (almost instant), you need to access your Vendor Dashboard to access your store features.
To set up your store, you need to access the Vendor Dashboard and configure your shop. It is fairly easy.
How do I get paid?
Currently, payments will be made to you directly by the buyers to you based on your payment methods/terms stated in your store. You can specify your Paypal, Stripe, Bank Transfer, Paynow, QR COde, etc in your store.
As AAA is in its beta mode, we are exploring other payment option to be made through this platform.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller, you have the choice to use either a Facebook and/or Google account.
What can I sell at AAA?
AAA provides a marketplace for products, including ready meals and foodstuffs, and also services. We are adding more categories as AAA grows as a platform. We have sections strictly for Halal and Halal friendly products, and encourage our Muslim friends to set up their stores at AAA, especially our Ramadan Bazaar.